I wrote this library using some long-standing ideas for Basalt, because structures have been high on the list of wants for BASIC.
Prototypes of structures are defined and new structures are created from them, or they can be applied to existing blocks of memory, such as window info.
Prototype variables catered for are:
- a 4-byte integer
- a 5-byte SIB for a string
- a string in a buffer of length n+1, read as string$
- an indirected external string, read as string$
- a 1-byte integer
- a 5-byte floating point number
- a substructure in the main structure
- an indirected external substructure
- an array with n+1 elements; types: ? = % $ ? | !
- a bit array with n+1 elements
- an array of n+1 substructures
- an indirected external array; types: ? = % $ |
Substructures can be nested and are referenced by name only.
A StrongHelp manual is included in the download.